Report Title: Global Aramid Paper Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
Aramid Paper Market 2019 report provides Emerging Market trends, Manufacturer Share, Market Segmentation, regional outlook and comprehensive analysis on different market segments. The Aramid Paper Market provides detailed analysis of Aramid Paper Market Overview, Segmentation by Types, Potential Applications and Production Analysis.
Overview Of Aramid Paper Market:
- Aramid paper is made of aramid fiber, which shows high strength, good resistance to abrasion, non-conductive, low flammability and as no melting point. Aramid paper is widely used in electrical insulation, honeycomb cores and communication Equipment.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/12702291
Global Aramid Paper Market: Manufacturers Segment Analysis (Company and Product introduction, Aramid Paper Sales Volume, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin):
This report focuses on the Aramid Paper in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.Aramid Paper is made from aramid fiber and can be classified into meta-aramid paper and para-aramid paper according to the aramid fiber type. Para-aramid paper is more expensive than meta-aramid paper. Currently, there are only two manufacturers producing para-aramid paper, such as Dupont and Tayho. Global meta-aramid paper production was 9168 MT in 2016, accounting for 85.05% of the total production. Aramid paper is widely used in electrical insulation, honeycomb cores and communication Equipment. The application in electrical insulation took about 76.48% of the total aramid paper consumption.Due to the technical barriers, only several companies are able to produce aramid paper. Among them, Dupont is the largest manufacturer and takes a considerable percent of global aramid paper production. In 2016, the aramid paper production of DuPont was 9707 MT, accounting for 90.05% of global production. China manufacturers including Tayho, LongPont and SRO took the remaining share of global aramid paper production.Aramid paper manufacturers usually produce aramid fiber, such as Nomex of DuPont, Taparan of Tayho and X-Fiber of SRO. This promises the manufacturers with stable raw materials source. Due to the strong demand from the downstream industry, global consumption of aramid paper had improved from 9870 MT in 2012 to 10779 MT in 2016. The average growth rate is about 2.23% from 2012 to 2016. Meanwhile, China aramid paper production rose from 390 MT in 2012 to 1072 MT in 2016. Downstream demand increased greatly.In the coming few years, global demand for aramid paper will increase to 14132 MT in 2023. Price of aramid paper may slowly increase to 81.55 USD/Kg in 2023.The worldwide market for Aramid Paper is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Target Audience of Aramid Paper Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12702291
Global Aramid Paper Market: Type Segment Analysis (Consumption Volume, Average Price, Revenue, Market Share and Trend 2013-2025):
Global Aramid Paper Market: Application Segment Analysis (Consumption Volume and Market Share 2013-2025; Downstream Customers and Market Analysis):
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Aramid Paper in these regions, from 2014 to 2024, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
Aramid Paper Market Historic Data (2014-2018):
- Industry Trends: Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Aramid Paper Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Aramid Paper Market Forecast (2019-2024):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
The Aramid Paper market report provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the Aramid Paper market size and the growth rate in 2024?
- What are the main key factors driving the global Aramid Paper market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Aramid Paper market?
- Which Trending factors influencing the market shares of the top regions across the globe?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the global Aramid Paper market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Aramid Paper market?
- What industrial trends, drivers and challenges are manipulating its growth?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Aramid Paper market?
Purchase Aramid Paper Market Report Here (Price 3480 USD for a single-user license) — https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12702291
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807